JAPAN VISIT 2012: A 10 Days Full of Memories

Iyyyaaa~~ Today is May 7th and I just come back to Indonesia from Japan!

Maybe I haven't write about my dream before, but maybe people can already guess that one of my biggest dream is going to Japan. Thanks to Sing Out Asia program (I've wrote about this before, though not a full explanation yet), I have the chance to go to my Dreamland for 10 days, started from April 28th.

Even now, I can't believe that I WAS in Japan. But all the experiences I've been through there feel so real, yet also felt very much like a dream. More description about this trip will be explained in the next post.

Yep, a full review of per-day trip on the upcoming post! Uwwaaa... It's been a long time since a write a full review about something. I took a lot of picture back there, so I think those pictures will help me to explain the situation and the feeling during the trip, more than my writing, kekeke.

Jya, until next post!

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.