Back from The "Grave"(?)

Aiya~ Karasu's here, all well and healthy after some short of storm at the end of 2011...

It's already April now.
Looking back, I feel like a lot has happened in three months. Last time I write something in this blog was in December. Now I think about it, three months seems short but it sure is a long time to do a lot of things if I can keep my spirit high.

The most memorable moment in this three months is happened at the start of March. I'm joining a cross-cultural program called Sing-Out Asia. To be honest, that was my first time participating in an activity which include international members. At that time, I went with people from Indonesia, Thailand, Laos, and Japan--32 students in total. I didn't really expect anything except opportunity to meet with new friends from foreign countries, but what I got is a lot more better than I expected.

All in all, it was a very precious memories for me, but there's also things that I regret during the trip. I want to write the detail, but I find it more interesting if I include some photos. So I thought, while making the draft to post in this blog, maybe I'll try to snatch one or two photos from Facebook page, kekeke~

Anyway, I'll make up my mind to try to write more regularly in this blog. Maybe not everyday I post a full report/full detail like my review about my favorite characters or about pairings or my experiences, because it sure took a long time to post one like that. So, even if it seems that I write something pointless, it just me trying to get used to writing blog regularly.

And, that's the end of today's post. Good night, everyone! ^^

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.