Dino is Practically Killing Me!

...by his voice MySpace

Well, I have a lot of midnight spare time lately so I went and search more stuff about D18 (refers to my previous post about my favorite pairings all time, though it's not in English). I should've know that it will cause a major blood loss on my side ==a

It's not really because of D18, since I'm not really into the hardcore nowadays, but mainly it was because of Dino! Yes, it's all Dino Cavallone's fault! Why, Amano-sensei, why did you create him with a blonde hair and why did you give him The Black Haired Hibari Kyouya as his 'partner'?! That's only make him more and more perfect in my eyes! MySpace 


Okay, back to the main topic.
I'm searching stuff about D18 tonight and it's been a long time since last time I did so, and before that I also remembered that as far as I know, Dino doesn't have any character song. Then, I found this:

It's Dino and Hibari seiyuu, singing a song called "Oretachi no Yakusoku" which is originally sung by Yamamoto and Gokudera (8059, another pairing from Katekyo Hitman Reborn series). Well, I'm almost die when I heard their voice in a duet. Dino's voice is so MySpace Then, I continued my 'journey' in finding Dino's character song (because I heard that during my absence in anime-manga world, one character song for Dino is out). And this is my founding:
You know, what happened next.
I'm practically died because of a major blood loss. Why Dino? Why you're also been blessed with seiyuu who has this kind of voice? It only makes you waaaayyyyyy beyond perfect!


And~~ to conclude this useless post, I just want to say that everything I write above is due to my acute fangirlism toward a character named Dino Cavallone from manga/anime series "Katekyo Hitman Reborn"
Please excuse my silliness MySpace

END. MySpace
(Video and character posted/mentioned above is not mine! Though I really wanted to make Dino mine =v= All credit goes to their rightful owner!)

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.