Love


Love is complicated.

What is the true color of love? Why and how people fall in love? When do they know that they're falling in love? It's something I can't really comprehend though I try to think it over time to time. Even in that time when I try to feel and recognize each feelings I ever feel, I still can't really distinguish which one is fit the word "love".

Some people agrees that human connected with each other because being social is one of human basic instinct. And then, "connected" here is by all means taking benefit of each other. When one person taking too much advantages of others, it's natural for other person to be mad. It's a common sense to give and take proportionally to avoid conflict.

But... love is really strange.
When it is about "love", there are people who willing to go a long way although there is no benefit for them. There is no common sense. People do craziest, irrational things when they are in love. But then, how about people who claim they are in "love", but still calculate every benefit it will offer them? Is it still called "love"?

The definition of love...
If I shift my view about it even a little bit, the definition also changes. Weird. I don't understand it at all. The more I read, the more I search, the more I pursue, the definition only getting more and more vague...


Till next post.
-karasuhibari-

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.